At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Developer Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development LLC
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action 5-lipoxygenase inhibitors; Cyclo-oxygenase 2 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 10 Oct 1997 Preclinical development for Inflammation in USA (PO)
- 29 Sep 1997 New profile