At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Antineoplastics; Stilbenes
- Mechanism of Action Selective estrogen receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Breast cancer; Endometriosis
Most Recent Events
- 28 Nov 2000 No-Development-Reported for Breast cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 28 Nov 2000 No-Development-Reported for Endometriosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 08 Dec 1997 Preclinical development for Breast cancer in USA (Unknown route)