PNU 87155Alternative Names: U 87155
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2001
At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Antihyperglycaemics
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (Unknown route)
- 08 Dec 1997 Preclinical development for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (Unknown route)
- 29 Sep 1997 New profile