At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants; Potassium channel antagonists; T lymphocyte inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Immunosuppression
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jun 2000 No-Development-Reported for Immunosuppression in USA (Unknown route)
- 23 Jun 2000 Pfizer has merged with Warner-Lambert
- 30 Jan 1998 Preclinical development for Immunosuppression in USA (Unknown route)