At a glance
- Originator Baker Medical Research Institute; Nonindustrial source
- Developer Nonindustrial source
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antiarrhythmics
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Arrhythmias; Myocardial ischaemia
Most Recent Events
- 03 Oct 1997 Preclinical development for Myocardial ischaemia in Australia (unspecified route)
- 03 Oct 1997 Preclinical development for Arrhythmias in Australia (unspecified route)