FR 183998Alternative Names: FR183998
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2002
At a glance
- Originator Fujisawa
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antiarrhythmics; Cardiotonics; Guanidines; Small molecules; Thiophenes
- Mechanism of Action Sodium hydrogen antiporter inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Arrhythmias; Heart failure; Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jun 1998 Commercial data has been reviewed by Fujisawa
- 03 Oct 1997 Preclinical development for Heart failure in Japan (IV)
- 03 Oct 1997 Preclinical development for Arrhythmias in Japan (IV)