At a glance
- Originator Fidia Farmaceutici
- Class Analgesics; Nootropics; Tropanes
- Mechanism of Action Acetylcholine stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain
Most Recent Events
- 10 Oct 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Pain in Italy (unspecified route)
- 13 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Pain in Italy (Unknown route)
- 06 Oct 1997 New profile