At a glance
- Originator Daiichi Pharmaceutical
- Class Antiulcers
- Mechanism of Action Cholecystokinin B receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Peptic ulcer
Most Recent Events
- 28 Dec 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Peptic ulcer in Japan (Unknown route)
- 09 Oct 1997 New profile
- 09 Oct 1997 Preclinical development for Peptic ulcer in Japan (Unknown route)