At a glance
- Originator Kaken Pharmaceutical
- Class Antihistamines; Antiulcers; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Gastritis; Peptic ulcer
Most Recent Events
- 02 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Peptic ulcer in Japan (Unknown route)
- 02 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Gastritis in Japan (Unknown route)
- 21 Jun 1999 KP 105 is available for licensing (http://www.kaken.co.jp)