At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Mechanism of Action Cholecystokinin B receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Irritable bowel syndrome; Pancreatitis; Peptic ulcer; Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 02 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Gastro-oesophageal reflux in United Kingdom (PO)
- 22 Jan 2001 Glaxo Wellcome has merged with SmithKline Beecham to form GlaxoSmithKline
- 30 Nov 2000 No-Development-Reported for Peptic ulcer in United Kingdom (PO)