Urokinase inhibitor - Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research and Development, LLCAlternative Names: Urokinase inhibitors - 3-Dimensional Pharmaceuticals/Schering AG
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Urokinase-type plasminogen activator inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis; Cancer metastases; Coronary artery restenosis; Vascular restenosis
Most Recent Events
- 29 Mar 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer metastases in USA (PO)
- 15 Jun 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Atherosclerosis in USA (PO)
- 15 Jun 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Vascular restenosis in USA (unspecified route)