Fibroblast growth factor agonist - Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research and Development LLCAlternative Names: FGF-3DP
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Fibroblast growth factor stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Coronary artery restenosis; Pressure ulcer; Solid tumours; Stroke; Vascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Apr 2003 3-Dimensional Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Johnson & Johnson
- 24 Jun 2001 Preclinical development for Coronary artery restenosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 24 Jun 2001 Preclinical development for Solid tumours in USA (Unknown route)