At a glance
- Originator Taisho Pharmaceutical
- Class Growth factors; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Nerve growth factor stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cerebral infarction
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cerebral infarction in Japan (Unknown route)
- 15 Oct 1997 Preclinical development for Cerebral infarction in Japan (Unknown route)