At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Class Analgesics; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Glutamate receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Neuroprotection; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Neuroprotection in Switzerland (Unknown route)
- 13 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Pain in Switzerland (PO)
- 23 Oct 1997 Preclinical development for Pain in Switzerland (PO)