At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Analgesics; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Neuroprotection; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 26 Feb 2001 No-Development-Reported for Pain in USA (Unknown route)
- 26 Feb 2001 No-Development-Reported for Neuroprotection in USA (Unknown route)
- 21 Jun 2000 Warner-Lambert has merged with Pfizer