Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2007
At a glance
- Originator Fournier Pharma
- Developer GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antithrombotics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Deep vein thrombosis; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 19 Nov 2003 No development reported for Thrombosis in USA (PO)
- 15 Nov 2001 Investigation in Thrombosis in USA (PO)
- 21 Dec 1999 Discontinued-I for Deep vein thrombosis in France (PO)