Research programme: neuropeptide Y antagonists - AlanexAlternative Names: Neuropeptide Y antagonists
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2006
At a glance
- Originator Alanex Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Neuropeptide Y receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cardiovascular disorders; Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 23 Aug 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cardiovascular disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 23 Aug 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Obesity in USA (unspecified route)
- 05 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cardiovascular disorders in USA (Unknown route)