CP 316311Alternative Names: Corticotropin releasing factor antagonist - Pfizer; Corticotropin releasing hormone antagonist - Pfizer
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2006
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antidepressants
- Mechanism of Action Corticotropin-releasing factor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 23 Aug 2006 Discontinued - Phase-II for Depression in USA (unspecified route)
- 23 Aug 2006 Discontinued - Phase-II for Anxiety disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 05 Jan 2005 Phase-II clinical trials in Depression in USA (unspecified route)