Research programme: gonadotrophin releasing hormone antagonists - Agouron/AlanexAlternative Names: Gonadotrophin releasing hormone antagonists research programme - Alanex
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2006
At a glance
- Originator Alanex Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Gonadotropin releasing hormone inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Endometriosis
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jun 2000 Warner-Lambert has merged with Pfizer
- 24 May 1999 Agouron acquired by Warner-Lambert
- 21 Oct 1997 Preclinical development for Endometriosis in USA (Unknown route)