Rheumatoid arthritis vaccine - Connetics CorporationAlternative Names: TCR rheumatoid arthritis vaccine
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 1999
At a glance
- Originator Connetics Corporation
- Class Antirheumatics; Vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 13 Dec 1999 Discontinued-Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (Unknown route)
- 22 Oct 1997 New profile
- 22 Oct 1997 Preclinical development for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (Unknown route)