QRS 10 001Alternative Names: LF 10 001
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2001
At a glance
- Originator Fournier Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Apolipoprotein A I stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis; Coronary artery restenosis; Coronary disorders; Hypoalphalipoproteinaemia
Most Recent Events
- 30 Mar 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Coronary artery restenosis in Germany (Unknown route)
- 30 Mar 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Hypoalphalipoproteinaemia in Germany (Unknown route)
- 30 Mar 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Coronary disorders in Germany (Unknown route)