Tuberculosis vaccine - GlaxoSmithKlineAlternative Names: TB vaccine - GlaxoSmithKline
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2007
Price : $50
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antituberculars; Recombinant fusion proteins; Tuberculosis vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Tuberculosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jan 2004 Phase-I clinical trials in Tuberculosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 Jul 2002 A vaccine candidate has been selected for phase I clinical trials.
- 28 Sep 2001 This vaccine is still in active development