Anti-TNFalpha polyclonal antibody - VerigenAlternative Names: PASSTNF-alpha
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2000
At a glance
- Originator Verigen AG
- Developer Italchimici; Verigen Europe A/S
- Mechanism of Action Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Crohn's disease; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 19 Sep 2000 No-Development-Reported for Crohn's disease in Italy (Unknown route)
- 19 Sep 2000 No-Development-Reported for Rheumatoid arthritis in Italy (Unknown route)
- 19 Sep 2000 No-Development-Reported for Rheumatoid arthritis in Denmark (Unknown route)