MoxisylyteAlternative Names: Erecnos; Moxisylyte hydrochloride; Thymoxamine
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2001
At a glance
- Originator Debat
- Class Dimethylamines; Peripheral vasodilators; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Alpha adrenergic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Market Withdrawal Erectile dysfunction
Most Recent Events
- 08 Nov 2001 Discontinued-registered for Erectile dysfunction in Europe (Intracavernous)
- 08 Nov 2001 Withdrawn for Erectile dysfunction in United Kingdom (Intracavernous)
- 08 Nov 2001 Withdrawn for Erectile dysfunction in France (Intracavernous)