AnisperimusAlternative Names: LF 15-0195
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2003
At a glance
- Originator Groupe Fournier
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants; T lymphocyte inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 10 Oct 2003 Discontinued - Phase-I for Transplant rejection in France (IV)
- 10 Oct 2003 Discontinued - Phase-II for Autoimmune disorders in USA (SC)
- 10 Oct 2003 Discontinued - Phase-II for Autoimmune disorders in Europe (IV)