Cystic fibrosis gene therapy - Inex Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 1998
At a glance
- Originator Inex Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Developer Inex Pharmaceuticals Corporation; The Hospital for Sick Children
- Class Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cystic fibrosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Dec 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cystic fibrosis in Canada (Unknown route)
- 28 Oct 1997 Preclinical development for Cystic fibrosis in Canada (Unknown route)