Research programme: antioxidants - CeNeSAlternative Names: Antioxidants research programme - CeNeS
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2002
At a glance
- Originator CeNeS Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Antioxidants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 12 Sep 2002 CeNeS has stopped its research activities and is concentrating on development of late stage candidates
- 12 Sep 2002 Discontinued-preclinical for Alzheimer's disease in United Kingdom (unknown route)
- 02 Oct 2001 This programme is still being actively researched