GM 237354Alternative Names: GM-237354
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2002
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antifungals
- Mechanism of Action Protein synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Candidiasis; Coccidioidomycosis; Histoplasmosis; Mycoses; Protozoan infections
Most Recent Events
- 22 Jan 2001 Glaxo Wellcome has merged with SmithKline Beecham to form GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Nov 2000 A preclinical study has been added to the Mycoses pharmacokinetics section
- 24 Jul 2000 A preclinical study has been added to the pharmacokinetics section and the Mycoses antimicrobial activity and pharmacodynamics sections