Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator Meiji Seika Kaisha
- Class Antiplatelets; Vascular disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action GPIIb-IIIa antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 10 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Thrombosis in Japan (PO)
- 31 Oct 1997 New profile
- 31 Oct 1997 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in Japan (PO)