At a glance
- Originator Fujisawa
- Mechanism of Action Cholecystokinin A receptor antagonists; Cholecystokinin B receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pancreatitis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jul 2001 No-Development-Reported for Pancreatitis in Japan (Unknown route)
- 23 Jun 1998 Commercial data has been reviewed by Fujisawa
- 31 Oct 1997 Preclinical development for Pancreatitis in Japan (Unknown route)