MDR1 gene therapy - Crucell
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 1998
At a glance
- Originator Crucell
- Class Chemoprotectants; Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action P-glycoprotein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bladder cancer; Breast cancer; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
Most Recent Events
- 24 Jun 1998 Discontinued-I for Bladder cancer in Netherlands (Unknown route)
- 24 Jun 1998 Discontinued-I for Breast cancer in Netherlands (Unknown route)
- 24 Jun 1998 Discontinued-I for Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma in Netherlands (Unknown route)