TCS gene delivery systems - Inex Pharmaceuticals/Protiva Biotherapeutics
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2002
At a glance
- Originator Inex Pharmaceuticals Corporation; Protiva Biotherapeutics
- Class Small interfering RNA
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants; RNA interference
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 17 Jun 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in Canada (Parenteral)
- 05 Nov 1997 Preclinical development for Cancer in Canada (Parenteral)