Research programme: integrin antagonists - Integra LifeSciencesAlternative Names: Integrin antagonists research programme - Integra LifeSciences
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2003
At a glance
- Originator Integra LifeSciences
- Mechanism of Action Integrin alphaVbeta3 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 19 Mar 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 Mar 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 17 Aug 2001 The programme is still in active development