At a glance
- Originator Biomedica Foscama
- Class Antidepressants; Neuroprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine A1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 04 May 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Depression in Italy (unspecified route)
- 20 Oct 2005 Suspended - Preclinical for Depression in Italy (unspecified route)
- 13 Nov 1997 Preclinical development for Depression in Italy (Unknown route)