Estradiol - MIGENIXAlternative Names: CardioStat; MITO-0139; NeuroStat
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2007
At a glance
- Originator MIGENIX
- Class Antineoplastics; Estradiol congeners; Estrenes; Hormonal replacements; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Estrogen receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 15 Jun 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Stroke in USA (SC)
- 21 Sep 2004 Micrologix Biotech is now called MIGENIX
- 15 Oct 2002 This agent is still in active development