Latest Information Update: 15 Oct 2002
At a glance
- Originator CeNeS Pharmaceuticals
- Class Growth factors
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Spinal cord injuries
Most Recent Events
- 15 Oct 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Spinal cord injuries in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 Jul 2001 No-Development-Reported for Spinal cord injuries in USA (Unknown route)
- 16 Feb 2001 Cambridge NeuroScience is now called CeNeS Pharmaceuticals