At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Morphinans; Neuroprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Glutamate receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jan 2017 Discontinued - Phase-II for Stroke in USA (Intravesicular)
- 25 Oct 2002 Discontinued - Phase-II for Stroke in USA (Intravesicular)
- 11 Nov 1997 Suspended-II for Stroke in USA (Intravesicular)