Influenza virus vaccine injectable/intranasal - ID BiomedicalAlternative Names: SPD 701
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2007
At a glance
- Originator ID Biomedical Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 08 Dec 2005 ID Biomedical Corporation has been acquired by GlaxoSmithKline
- 29 Sep 2004 Phase-I clinical trials in Influenza virus infections in France (Intranasal)
- 29 Sep 2004 Phase-I clinical trials in Influenza virus infections in Canada (Intranasal)