tICAM-1Alternative Names: tICAM; tICAM-rhinovirus; tICAM453; truncated ICAM-1
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2006
At a glance
- Originator Bayer
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Selectin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rhinovirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 09 Oct 2006 Discontinued - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Rhinovirus infections in USA (Intranasal)
- 16 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 16 May 2001 Investigation in Rhinovirus infections in USA (Intranasal)