Research programme: antibody-mediated thrombosis toleragens - La Jolla PharmaceuticalAlternative Names: Antithrombotic toleragens - La Jolla Pharmaceutical
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2010
At a glance
- Originator La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company
- Class Glycoproteins; Polyethylene glycols
- Mechanism of Action B cell inhibitors; Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 30 May 2006 Suspended - Preclinical for Thrombosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 May 2006 Suspended - Preclinical for Autoimmune disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 Aug 2000 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in USA (Unknown route)