At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antihypertensives; Quinazolines
- Mechanism of Action Alpha 1 adrenergic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jan 2001 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in Taiwan (Unknown route)
- 03 Mar 1998 Phase-I clinical trials for Hypertension in Taiwan (Unknown route)
- 12 Nov 1997 New profile