Alpha D modulator
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2001
At a glance
- Originator ICOS Corporation
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antihyperglycaemics; Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action AlphaD-beta2 integrin modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis; Inflammatory bowel diseases; Respiratory tract disorders; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 15 May 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Inflammatory bowel disease in USA (Unknown route)
- 15 May 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (Unknown route)
- 15 May 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Atherosclerosis in USA (Unknown route)