Estradiol + norethisterone-transdermal - Fournier PharmaAlternative Names: norethisterone + estradiol-transdermal; Norethisterone + estradiol-transdermal - Fournier; TS 20s
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2001
At a glance
- Originator Fournier Pharma
- Class Estradiol congeners; Estrenes; Hormonal contraceptives; Hormonal replacements; Norpregnenes; Oral contraceptives; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Estrogen receptor agonists; Progesterone receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Menopausal syndrome; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 30 Mar 2001 Discontinued-I for Menopausal syndrome in France (Transdermal)
- 30 Mar 2001 Discontinued-I for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in France (Transdermal)
- 21 Jun 2000 Ares-Serono is now called Serono