Research programme: neurodegenerative disorders - Aegera
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Aegera Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Neuroprotection; Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 12 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Neuroprotection in Canada (unspecified route)
- 12 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Parkinson's disease in Canada (Injection)
- 21 Oct 2002 Preclinical trials in Neuroprotection in Canada (unspecified route)