Research programme: thrombin inhibitors - Molecumetics/Teijin-PharmaAlternative Names: Thrombin inhibitors research programme - Molecumetics/Teijin-Pharma
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2000
At a glance
- Originator Molecumetics
- Mechanism of Action Thrombin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Deep vein thrombosis; Unstable angina pectoris
Most Recent Events
- 04 Sep 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Deep vein thrombosis in USA (PO)
- 04 Sep 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Deep vein thrombosis in Japan (PO)
- 04 Sep 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Unstable angina pectoris in USA (PO)