Research programme: factor VIIa inhibitors - Molecumetics/AsahiAlternative Names: Factor VIIa inhibitors research programme - Molecumetics/Asahi; MOL 2591
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2000
At a glance
- Originator Molecumetics
- Developer Asahi Kasei; Molecumetics
- Mechanism of Action Factor VIIa inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Blood coagulation disorders
Most Recent Events
- 04 Sep 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Coagulation disorders in USA (PO)
- 04 Sep 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Coagulation disorders in Japan (PO)
- 19 Nov 1997 New profile