Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2001
At a glance
- Originator Columbia University
- Class Anticoagulants; Antithrombotics; Blood coagulation factors
- Mechanism of Action Factor IXa inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Blood coagulation disorders; Stroke; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jun 2001 Discontinued - Preclinical for Thrombosis in USA (IV)
- 19 Jun 2001 Discontinued - Preclinical for Stroke in USA (IV)
- 19 Jun 2001 Discontinued - Preclinical for Coagulation disorders in USA (IV)