At a glance
- Originator Procter & Gamble
- Class Antibacterials
- Mechanism of Action Cell wall inhibitors; DNA gyrase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Bacterial infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 16 Oct 1998 A preclinical study has been added to the pharmacokinetics section
- 21 Nov 1997 New profile