DISC gene delivery - Xenova
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2005
At a glance
- Originator Xenova Group
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Malignant melanoma; Parkinsonian disorders
Most Recent Events
- 17 Jan 2005 DISC HSV and DISC GM CSF have been licensed to Oxxon Therapeutics Worldwide
- 28 Jul 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Malignant melanoma in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 15 Sep 2001 Discontinued - Preclinical for Parkinsonism in United Kingdom (unspecified route)