At a glance
- Originator Millennium Pharmaceuticals
- Class Analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Opioid receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jan 2000 LeukoSite has been merged into Millennium Pharmaceuticals
- 24 Feb 1999 CytoMed has been wholly acquired by LeukoSite
- 26 Nov 1997 New profile